Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good days

So much of the country is gripped with extreme cold and here I am in the Denver metro area and the temperature was in the mid-50s today and by Monday it should be 62 degrees. I am certainly not complaining but I feel a little guilty.

David woke up and had a terrific morning. He was all kissy and cuddly and playing at the same time. He would play and then come back to give me a hug, it was very sweet. My folks came over to get their David "fix" while Chaz and I ran some errands. Then we all went to lunch where David enjoyed his eggs and pancake. Because it was so lovely we were able to take David to the park and he really enjoyed the swing. David is a little daredevil and he liked the slide too but the swing is still the absolute best.

After the park we came home for a nap and David stood at the foot of his bed and yelled out at us for half an hour at the top of his lungs hoping we'd come get him. He fell asleep for half an hour and then was back at it and then he got his wish and was rescued.

Anyway, today wasn't all the special, David was just adorable and I wanted to capture the great day. He's in day care 45 hours a week so our weekends are really special and some are just better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment