Thursday, April 2, 2009

Either too smart or too cute

Unfortunately I didn't get pictures or video which isn't the best way to start this post. I left work yesterday a little early to beat the traffic and another storm coming through during the evening drive so I got to daycare before David could have his late afternoon snack. When we got home he was hungry so I pulled out the box of bunnies (little graham bunnies like teddy grahams but are preferred by my boy to the bears). David sat on my lap in the chair and I was breaking the bunnies in half and he was taking them out of my hand, no big deal.

I put David down in his favorite spot, the corner in front of the window, next to the end table, slightly behind the chair (a space that is just his) so I could go get him a cup of water. I come back with his water and can't find him and can't find the box of bunnies.

That little stinker! He is sitting on the floor below the window and the box of bunnies is in his lap. He hasn't spilled a single bunny and he's eating them out of the box like a big boy. AND the look on his face was saying that he was very proud of himself!!

He is a very smart boy, he's also a very cute boy so he can flash his dimples and get away with being precocious!

No comments:

Post a Comment